These changing times demand a commitment by those in the legal field to achieve the highest degree of excellence in every phase of personal and professional growth. Take a step in the right direction. Advance your legal career; improve your professional and personal skills. Become a Member of LSI® today!
Established in 1934, Legal Secretaries, Incorporated, (LSI) is a nonprofit mutual benefit corporation organized for the purposes of providing educational, professional, and personal development programs to its members. Some of the objectives of Legal Secretaries, Incorporated, are:
- To unite and further encourage networking of persons engaged or interested in any phase of legal work
- To promote the interest of legal professionals and support staff
- To provide continuing education and professional development through seminars and workshops
- To stimulate professional attainment through the Legal Specialization Sections and the California Certified Legal Secretary program
- To create a high standard of ethics among members
- To provide quarterly and annual conferences as a means of bringing legal professionals together
Membership is open to anyone within the legal profession. In addition to legal secretaries, the membership includes court clerks, court reporters, paralegals, legal assistants, legal administrators, banking/trust department personnel, and attorneys.
CCLS Online Study Group
January 13, 2015 - March 17, 2015
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: DECEMBER 31, 2014
If you are interested in studying for the California Certified Legal Secretary ("CCLS") Exam, ** join LSI's CCLS On-Line Study Group. **All examinees must meet eligibility guidelines outlined in the CCLS Information Kit.
During the classes, all topics covered in the CCLS exam will be reviewed. See PDF registration form for more information.
Classes will take place once a week via WebEx videoconference on Tuesday evenings from 7 p.m. to approximately 8:30 p.m., and will continue through March 17, 2015. Login information will be provided upon enrollment in, and payment for, the classes. System requirements are available at www.webex.com.
Click here to register online.
The PDF registration form can be accessed by clicking here.
About - Membership - LSI Events - Programs - Legal Procedure Blog - Publications
Products & Supplies - Court Links - Members Only - Contact LSI - Home
P.O. Box 660
Fortuna, CA 95540-0660
Toll Free: (800) 281-2188
Local: (707) 682-6888
Fax: (707) 682-6888